How to filter a list of multiple numbers?

I have a column of IDs stored as numbers, which I can filter for one at a time using the standard operators. Is it possible to filter for a list of multiple IDs in one go?

For example, select every record where the ID is in 1234,4567,8910… etc

similar to how in SQL you can do : “SELECT * FROM TABLE WHERE ID IN (1234,4567,8910)”

Hi there,
Yes you can, with “or”:

@Chen_Pro Thank you for that, but it’s a little tedious to have to enter them one at a time , especially if I have a list of 100 or 200. Is there a faster way to mass filter?

Welcome to the Airtable community!

Although Airtable is a database, it does not accept SQL queries, and has other aspects that are different from other relational databases.

If all the numbers are the only numbers within a particular range, you can search for the range. However, Airtable cannot directly filter for a large set of random values.

If you have a Pro subscription, one option is to create a new field to filter on, such as a check box, then write a custom script that sets the checkbox for you for records that have one of the values.

This topic was solved and automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.