I’ve been asked to include a custom booking platform for a business in their website.
It will need to be somewhat similar to MindBody / Instabook / Pushpress.
After a lot of research I think Airtable might be the best place to start with the “back end”.
Here’s some extra info on the requirements for the website.
- Allow users to create an account and log in
- Users purchase various different credit passes - ie. 15 credit pass, 10 credit pass, 5 credit pass, single credit etc.
- Then add these “credits” to user account
- When user books into a class it will need to deduct a credit from their account
- There are two major sides to the business - adult fitness classes and children’s dance classes. The Children’s dance classes are booked as courses of 12 credits for example, whereas adult classes are booked one at a time
- The website will also sell fitness equipment, so would need to communicate with Airtable here too re stock levels, pricing etc
So my question is, could Airtable do this? I’ve been looking at templates and the AT Universe but haven’t seen anything similar.