Help

Live training: Links to Recorded intro video Training webinar sessions - where can I find recording of AirTable webinars?

1205 6
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there anywhere recording of this webinar? I missed it and there aren’t any available slots anymore.

[Live training: Introducing Airtable Automations(Live training: Introducing Airtable Automations)

6 Replies 6

Great, thank you. I couldn’t find where they put these links.

And if anybody looking for other sessions here are a few other sessions:

Replay: Work together, better

• Here’s the recording of the training for you to keep (or share with your team)
  • Here’s the base we built live, which you can copy and add directly to your workspace

Replay: Get started faster

• Here’s the recording of the training for you to keep (or share with your team)
  • Here’s the base we built live, which you can copy and add directly to your workspace

Replay: Power up your workflow

This is great! Thank you!

Yeah, they seem to hide these links for some strange reason. Maybe they want to keep pushing people into the live training sessions for some reason. Probably to keep their viewership numbers high on the live training sessions.

Also, here’s a few more links:

Introducing Automations

Introduction to Airtable Sync

Scripting in Airtable

Great, I changed the title of the post so people can find it easier, I am sure it will be useful for many noobs like me :winking_face:

Fantastic! If anybody has more links from more video training sessions, please post them in this thread! :slightly_smiling_face: