Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other questions Activity

Attachment Upload Issues - iOS

There seems to be an issue with uploads for years, the bug is uploads / attachments are cancelled if you navigate to a different app or to a different screen/record. Is there anyway to get this fixed (ie. run uploads as a background process?). Runnin...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtable-first Companies

I'm looking to find others who are building Airtable-first products/companies!I'm starting my journey, so I'd love to find others to connect with as I'm starting out

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dedupe and Synced Tables

I have a base with a table that contains a large number of duplicates that need to be merged and their duplicates deleted. However, this table is synced to a large number of other tables and I don't have a direct line of sight on ALL of these tables....

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adjust email sender in automation

I have an automation that sends an email. Now to my question, when sending a message, there is always the sender's email address at the top and then the following (see attachment). Is it possible to remove the text highlighted in red?

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Synced airtable: add record without two-way syncing

I have 1 large airtable with jobs that I sync to airtable bases of clients in the same workspace.Now they should not be able to edit these jobs, so that's perfect.However, within that tab I want them to be able to add other jobs they might have, only...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Downgraded users getting re-upgraded

Hi,I'm pretty new at managing users in Airtable. I have downgraded a number of user accounts from "Editor" to "Viewer." However, many of them have regained "Editor" status, within a day of the downgrade.Are users getting some kind of notification whe...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.
Top Kudoed Authors