cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sourav_kumar
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Everyone,

I have created a medicine reminder system, with columns “medicine”, “dosage” & “time”. i have created a filter by which it only shows entry for today’s dosage. Thus i want to send an email to patients reminding them about today’s dosage by using Zapier or Integromat.

I tried Integromat which has two trigger points,1. Created Time & 2. Last Modified Time, but in my base, i have made the schedule for the whole week & i am not making any new entry or changes in the base.

In zapier trigger points are 1. new record & 2. The new record in a view, same issue as in integromat as I am not creating any new entries.
Is there a way to automate this recurring data?( so that every day an email can be sent to a patient reminding him dosage of that day). Please help

15 Replies 15
M_k
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi @sourav_kumar

When you set up a scenario with a Integromat, using Airtable module, you need to set up a field for either CREATED TIME or LAST MODIFIED TIME. It is a field that just works in the background, so you don’t need to do anything with it. You only need one of these fields created and I usually set it up as a last field, so that the scenario will work properly.

I have a scenario that I created in Integromat that sends me an email.

You would use the Gmail module and you would set it up similarly to this, depending on your scenario. I have placed my module right after Google Sheets module, but I don’t know what your scenario looks like, so if you could send screenshots, that would be great. If you can’t attach it here, just PM me to Mk.

I hope this helps.

If you have any questions, let me know and I will try to help.

Mary

D9D0F06B-CC02-4412-B6F8-68C5266353AD.jpeg

Hi @M_k, thanks for your reply,

I have created a ‘CREATED TIME’ field but, it needs to be updated/changed in order to activate the integromat trigger. Same case with the ‘Last updated time’ field.

I have created a schedule for the entire week & won’t be editing or adding new records every day.

Hi @sourav_kumar

From my understanding, as long as you have the field filled in for Created Time, that is all you need.

If you could send me either screenshots or if you could write out your scenario, I might have a better idea of the situation, since there is also a trigger required for the scenario, not just for a module.

Mary

sourav_kumar
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Thanks @M_k

My scenario is:

Sunday Medicine 1
Tuesday Medicine 2
Wednesday Medicine 3

Saturday Medicine 6

Now - what I want is on every Sunday, an email should go via integromat
Sunday Medicine 1, dosage, time

likewise for other days

Airtable display works well. If it is Sunday- it will show only sunday and filter out other days.
But when it comes to repeat emailing every day, somehow it is not working for me.
This is complete view
completet view.JPG

And filtered view below
filtered view.JPG

Hi @sourav_kumar

I did a quick scenario setup in Integromat, along with a test database. It might be something similar to this scenario. I will need a some more time to fine tune it for your use case, but it gives you a basic idea.

Mary

5E07AC8D-7DC1-4A2A-BFDA-C69888EFA67A.png

Thanks a lot @M_k
Take your time.

one more thing, please correct me if i am wrong, in integromat field value of ‘Created Time’ or ‘Last updated time’ field has to be changed/updated for triggering the action, right? And it won’t trigger if time remains constant in both the fields.

M_k
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi @sourav_kumar

I have an Airtsble database and I don’t change all my records, all the time and the scenario seems to still work.

I think that as long as you have a field in Airtable and you map it in the Integromat module, it should work.

Mary

M_k
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi @sourav_kumar

I have come up with a working scenario that will allow you to send out daily emails. It will work with your database setup and filter you created.

I wanted to know if the daily reminders that you will be emailing, will they be gong to one email address or more. This way I can setup the scenario according to how many email recipients there are each day of the week.

This scenario will work, even if you do not change the records/modified time in Integromat.

Thank you,
Mary

Hi @M_k

For now, the email will be going to a single person only.

Thank you