cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rohan_Ganachari
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,
This is my first time using Airtable, started just today.
I’ve been trying to find an answer but have so far been unsuccessful.

1. Is it possible to create a multi step/section/tab form?

What I mean is - I have 5 topics (as shown below), a user can navigate to the next section only if s/he completes the previous section/tab. Each section/tab has a set of different types of questions, along with a next/previous buttons.

1. Profile
  2. Customer Service
  3. Brand Awareness
  4. Product/Service Quality
  5. Gift!

1. Can I design the placement of fields?
    At the moment, everything is vertical - 6 rows, 1 column (couldn’t post image). I’d actually like 3 rows and 2 columns.

Thank you so much! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JonathanBowen
13 - Mars
13 - Mars

Hi @Rohan_Ganachari

No - but you can link from one completed form to another (requires a paid AT plan), so you can get a multi-step process this way:

5 linked forms imply 5 AT tables, so the trick here is linking the different submissions to a single entity. This process is easier if you use a 3rd party form solution - Typeform or Jotform (with Zapier in the middle). Have a read of these posts covering similar topics:

Unfortunately not (with AT forms, at least), other show/hide or vertical order.

JB

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
JonathanBowen
13 - Mars
13 - Mars

Hi @Rohan_Ganachari

No - but you can link from one completed form to another (requires a paid AT plan), so you can get a multi-step process this way:

5 linked forms imply 5 AT tables, so the trick here is linking the different submissions to a single entity. This process is easier if you use a 3rd party form solution - Typeform or Jotform (with Zapier in the middle). Have a read of these posts covering similar topics:

Unfortunately not (with AT forms, at least), other show/hide or vertical order.

JB

Try Jot Forms to add flexibility and logic - during data entry and data dissemination to multiple tables/bases etc.