2496 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nathan_Roberts1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Huge apologies if I’m asking somehting idiotic! First time poster…

I run a charity and want to enable our volunteers to update their own contact info and details such as next of kin etc.

I know there is no way to edit information in my main table.

But can I set up another table which I pull data from using a lookup and have that lookup only pull the most recen information ie. if I am Jo Bloggs, I submit my next of kin details on a form. Something changes, I then submit another form and the first one is negated by this later additon?

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

Very best, Nathan

3 Replies 3

Welcome to the community, Nathan! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: This might be possible with the solution that I posted here a while back:

Ricky_Charpenti
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi @Nathan_Roberts1! This is a feature that people have been asking for on this forum for a long time. I’m not sure if/when Airtable ever plans to implement it, but I’m working on putting something together that does exactly this. Would you be interested in giving it a test run when it’s complete?

Nick_Kaps
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi! Any updates on this feature? I think this is almost an essential feature to really bring Airtable right up on a most preferred utility. I am looking to pull up existing data based on say customer id and then be able to review that data / audit that data and correct it or update it or append additional observation on that data, add remarks tagged to who entered those remarks or raised a ticket - who responded to it and resolved the ticket.

Is this ever going to be possible in Airtable? Is there an alternate solution to this outside of Airtable? Please suggest - I have been desperately looking for something like this for a long time now.