View controls not working

Solved
Jump to Solution
4875 14
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone experiencing odd problems with view controls (filters, sorting, etc.)? They’re suddenly not working correctly in my bases, and none of my records are appearing at all when any filter is applied. Only if a view is unfiltered can I see any records. I’ve recorded a Loom video and sent it to support, but I’m curious if this is isolated to my account, or if it’s something more widespread.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jason
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Update: we have implemented a fix and our filtering and sorting features should be working normally. We’re monitoring the results.

See Solution in Thread

14 Replies 14
Joy_Garman
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I’m suddenly having the same trouble beginning about 3 hours ago. Was working fine before that.

Now mine has stopped working again. @Tara_Smith is having this problem too

I’ve refreshed the app (desktop Airtable app) multiple times, and even rebooted, but nothing has changed.

Sara_Stahlberg
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I’m having this same issue starting today. Can somebody at @Airtable weigh in to support? This has definitely created a hiccup in my organization’s operations. Thanks!

I’ve submitted a support ticket and tweeted at them since it’s causing issues for my org too (we are piloting a new project starting today that relies on filtered views).

I will post here if I hear anything back and we don’t see a reply in this thread.

@Sara_Stahlberg I don’t think that tagging Airtable the way you did actually does anything. That tag only points to a group that lists all Airtable staff who are part of the community. My understanding is that it does not tag anyone specifically.

Laura_Song

Same here. Sudden flurry of SOS pings from across the organization as dashboards stop showing records when the underlying views stop filtering correctly. Suddenly no one has any projects…

Tara_Smith

Received a reply to my ticket on this matter–at least now we know they’re aware of the issue and working on it.

We’re incredibly sorry for the trouble - Airtable is currently experiencing an issue with filters, and our engineers are actively working on the issue. We know that you rely on Airtable, and we sincerely apologize for the disruption that this downtime is causing you. It’s not the experience we want you to have.

We will be in touch shortly when this is resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Jason
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hi everyone,

We have identified an issue today with filters and sorting. You can learn more about the issue and receive notifications for updates here on our status page.

Jason
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Update: we have implemented a fix and our filtering and sorting features should be working normally. We’re monitoring the results.

Abraham_Bochner
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

I still have the same issue!!!

@Abraham_Bochner Have you refreshed Airtable, either in the browser or desktop app? A refresh took care of it for me after the fix was implemented.

1. Did it
    2.Clean Cache & Cookies
  2. Restart

Still the same !!!

I recommend contacting Airtable support directly.