Airtable Top Contributors | December 2023

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MaddieJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy New Year and welcome to the December edition of our Top Contributors post!

Every month, we like to give a shout-out to the rockstars in the Airtable Community who have gone the extra mile to help others learn and level up their Airtable skills.

Our Top Contributors are a special breed. They're not just knowledgeable and helpful, but they're also super friendly and passionate about what they do. These folks spread their wisdom by answering questions, they start interesting discussions, and even spread Airtable love to their networks.

When we pick our Top Contributors, we don't just look at numbers. We dive deep into both the qualitative and quantitative data, making sure that these outstanding individuals not only know their stuff but also embody the spirit of our Community Code of Conduct and Guidelines when interacting with others.

In December, our Top Contributors blew us away with their 27 solutions, 118 replies, and 81 kudos received!

So, without further ado, click the links below to get to know our December Top Contributors a little better. Trust us, you won't be disappointed!

Top Solution Authors 🧠

1. @Sho - 14 Solutions Authored 
  2. @kuovonne - 9 Solutions Authored
  3. @Alexey_Gusev - 4 Solutions Authored

Top Replies 📨

1. @Sho - 46 Replies Authored 
  2. @kuovonne - 41 Replies Authored
  3. @Alexey_Gusev - 31 Replies Authored

Top Kudoed Authors 👍

1. @kuovonne - 44 Kudos Received
  2. @Sho - 21 Kudos Received
  3. @Sara - 16 Kudos Received

Highlighted post:

This month’s highlighted post comes from @tombon101, requesting help with writing a formula. What I really love about this post is how @tombon101first explains that they need help with the specific problem, and they’re looking to learn how to do it themselves in the future. 

@Jack_Manuel came to the rescue with a clear formula that solves the user’s problem! They also took the time to explain each piece of the formula, so @tombon101 can understand the syntax. Tons of extra brownie points too for the positivity and encouragement from @Jack_Manuel in this closing statement:

You structured your question very well. I think if you can learn the syntax, you'll have no trouble doing this kind of thing in the future.”

And finally, I love how @tombon101 closed out the thread by marking the solution as “Accepted” and wrote a kind thank you note back to @Jack_Manuel. Every time we post with positivity and encouragement, the Community gets a little brighter. 😀

Do you have a Community thread that you’ve bookmarked to help you make the most of Airtable? Share it here

Celebration Challenge:

Once again, we’ll close out this post with our Celebration Challenge. I challenge all of our Top Contributors from December to tag another Community member who you want to celebrate this month.

For example, if you observed a new member use the Community to kickstart their Airtable knowledge, learn a new concept, or made a networking connection, tag them in the comments to celebrate them! Be sure to include a link to their activity in the Community and share what you loved. 

This celebration challenge is open to all, not just our Top Contributors, so I hope to see many folks chime in with good vibes.

Cheers, and welcome to 2024!

3 Comments