Help

Community Change Maker: Danielle Combs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jordan_Scott1
Airtable Alumni (Retired)

The Airtable Community Change Maker Spotlights are a new ongoing series where we will be highlighting inspirational creators across the Airtable Community. We are thrilled to be able to highlight Danielle Combs

Screen Shot 2022-12-23 at 11.19.12 AM.png

JS: How would you describe yourself on the back of your autobiography?

DC: I am an avid outdoor enthusiast that loves hunting, fishing, hiking, and cycling with my amazing husband Chris, and our two dalmatians Decker & Dutchess. I have a passion for helping others and am a geek when it comes to data and numbers.

JS: How long have you been using Airtable?

DC: 2 years

JS: How do you use Airtable? At work? At home?

DC: At work, it is one of the most important tools I use.

JS: What is your favorite Airtable feature?

DC: Automations! They save me so much time and ensure consistency in processes. I would be lost without them and love how they work with so many integrations.

JS: How did you learn how to use Airtable?

DC: Our amazing CSM and the great learning resources Airtable provided us in our Airtable Learning Hub Base.

JS: If someone is looking to start learning Airtable, what resources would you send them?

DC: Definitely the link to the Airtable Learning Hub. It gives an overview of how the tool works, best practices, and great short how-to videos on how to get started with key features.

JS: What is your favorite hobby outside of work?

DC: Kokanee fishing with my husband

JS: What impact has Airtable had on your workflow? (ex: saving time)

DC: Efficiency is the number one thing that has helped save me tons of time and enabled me to grow our programs to scale.