cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nenya_Edjah
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

zendesk_sync
Hi everyone! We’re excited to offer an invitation to try one of our newest features - Zendesk External Source Sync.

A lot of customer support workflows rely heavily on Zendesk, so with Zendesk Sync, you can sync all of the tickets from a given Zendesk view into Airtable. From there, you can use all of Airtable’s core functionality to work with the data: views (I recommend Kanban view), filters, sorts, automations, and more.

To sign up for the beta, fill out this quick form and click the link at the end.

The feature should become available within a few minutes of clicking the link. If it doesn’t, try refreshing the page. Please note that this feature will only work if you’re on a Pro or Enterprise plan.

And if you have any feedback about the feature, please submit it via this form.

6 Comments
SergioCodes
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Wow !! Great news !!

Some time ago, Zendesk changed the analytics module, and it doesn´t provide some basic filters.

Thanks for the update! I will try it out and see what happens.

Michael_Andrew
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Pretty cool. Now can you do the same with Freshdesk?

Adam_Minich
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

For anyone interested in using support documentation to learn how to set this feature up click here.

Nenya_Edjah
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Freshdesk hasn’t really come up in our research, but we can look into adding it to the candidate list :slightly_smiling_face:

Michael_Andrew
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Zendesk is certainly the marketshare leader, but Freshdesk is consistently rated higher and I personally like it much better. The process of setting up syncing would be much the same and presumably would be a small lift for your team.

The Best Help Desk Software for 2021 | PCMag

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Airtable’s built-in Zendesk sync is pretty good, but it does have some limitations. For example, it doesn’t support all ticket comments.

To get full Zendesk integration with Airtable, you would need to custom create your own syncing solution by using Make’s ZenDesk integrations, which has support for all ticket comments.

Other people mentioned Freshdesk above, and Make also supports Freshdesk integrations as well.

There can be a bit of a learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video for Make, along with the links to a few other Make training resources.

p.s. I am the resident Airtable & Make expert, so if you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld