cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chrisdancy
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello Airtable Community👋🏾 !!

Chris Dancy here, proud Airtable userno-code fan, and organizer for the yearly "DareTable -Unofficial user conference." 

I've always strived to use Airtable to connect people, values, or ideas that can change the world.

While I admire the connected app platform of the enterprise, I am enamored by the systems that support of the world around us through each of our efforts!

It doesn't matter if it's building a system to help out at the start of the pandemichighlighting BIPOC speakers, or just keeping track of your mood with my Interface designer award-winning system "Caretable" I can't stop connecting people to the things they love and value!

With that in mind, I'm going to start hosting monthly events in the community where we will feature speakers from the community using Airtable to help address heart-centered apps.

What are heart-centered values? Things like 👩🏾❤️💋👩🏼people, places, 👨‍👧‍👦families, 🙇🏼‍♂️communities, and 💗causes

Airtable has transformed the enterpriseand in the coming years, it's going to change daily people who use its power to create systems of support for their lives

SCHEDULE:

• Our first event is February 9, 2023, at 10 am PST / 1 pm EST / 6 pm GMT. This event will be called "Building Heart-Centered Apps on Airtable" and will feature some of the systems I have built to help out different communities over the years. . You can sign up for it now on the event page here.

• Our second event is March 9, 2023, at 10 am PST / 1 pm EST / 6 pm GMT. This event will be called "Diversity the secret to successful systems" and will feature three sessions from our community. An LGBT user who created a speed dating system. A BIPOC user who created a system featuring users in their community and a Neurodiverse user who uses Airtable to work with their feelings and sensitivity disorder!

But I'm looking for you!  

eyes.gif

Do you have a system that transformed your life or a community/cause? Do you want to share it with the world? 

Message me now and get on the schedule of upcoming sessions!

giphy.gif

I can't wait to bring content via events to the community monthly as we explore the 💗hearts connected to our 🤖data.

🤍Love,

Chris

Chris Dancy Animoji.png

1 Comment