Powerful new features to govern and scale with ease

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stephanie_Sosa
Airtable Alumni (Retired)
Hi everyone!

I’m Stephanie—a product marketer here at Airtable and I’m excited to share some new features that are launching today.

Today, we’re introducing new AI, scalability, and governance features to our platform to help organizations enhance operational speed and productivity—all while giving them new ways to flexibly govern all their users and comply with their organization’s security standards.

So, what’s available today?
Airtable AI is now officially in beta for Pro and Enterprise customers!
Final Marketing AI Image.png
Now you can harness the power of generative AI by putting it directly within the context of your workflows—increasing productivity and improving the execution for any critical workflow like developing content, campaigns, and products. We previewed our AI plans earlier this year, and are excited to get this into customers hands to see what they are able to accomplish with Airtable AI.

Our first AI capability will be a new AI field type that can easily be added to any Airtable app (base or interface!). You can start from our library of pre-built, customizable prompts or write a prompt from scratch, so you can get started in seconds, no previous experience with AI needed.
  • Airtable AI is currently powered by OpenAI. Airtable AI will be free to use during the beta period.

When we release to general availability, Airtable AI will be a paid add-on for users on paid plans. We will share specific pricing details in the coming months. If you’re interested in participating in the beta, please fill out this form.

We’re also releasing a suite of features on a new Enterprise Scale plan that will give teams even more capacity to build business-critical apps, while giving better control and visibility.
  • We’re continuing to increase record limits! Users can add up to 250,000 records per table and 500,000 records per base.
  • We’re also introducing Enterprise Hub: A new centralized admin experience that allows organizations to easily and securely govern their data, apps and people in Airtable in one place
  • Lastly, we’re introducing Enterprise Key Management, Data Loss Prevention, and near-real time audit logs—new, advanced security capabilities to better manage access, permissions, and data.
To make sure that our customers can continue to grow with Airtable, we’re also updating our pricing and services packages. These updated plans continue to give customers a flexible pricing model, now with more powerful plan options for organization’s to choose from to meet their specific needs. For more information on our new pricing, please see here.

Learn more about these updates in our blog post! Or, join our webinar for a deep dive into all these features.
We can’t wait to hear what you think and see what you build.
12 Comments
Karlstens
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

@J_W1  - wait, are you suggesting that they'll be taking the Sync API away from Pro users?  I note the others are marked with Enterprise or Business, but Sync API is still accessible for me.

Karlstens_0-1692909942365.png

J_W1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

@Karlstens for now. I think Airtable is going to keep some limits for existing Pro plans when they’re migrated to the Teams plan. When you follow the upgrade path for a existing Pro plan, you can see that some limits are shown the same in the pricing table as the current Pro. Eg. also 50.000 automations instead of the 25.000 for Teams plan when you look at the pricing table at www.airtable.com/pricing 
Same idea for the custom sync options I guess. Existing Pro>Team plans keep access to these.