cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Laura_McCarthy
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee
Hello Airtable Community!

We are on week 7 for Question of the Week. It's been fantastic seeing all of the engagement thus far. Thank you so much for sharing your best tips and tricks. We have a label for Question of the Week so you can easily access all past questions. 

This week we want to know what is your favorite view and why? Mine is form view so I can easily collect data that is then saved to an Airtable base. So easy and efficient to use!

We look forward to reading through everyone's response. 
Airtable Community
5 Comments
Jason_Hill
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I am going to go with old faithful and stick with the grid view. I know it's not fancy, but it's what we have been using for years in Excel and Sheets. It stands apart in Airtable with the addition of grouping. I don't want to skip the fact that I can customize the view to anyone I need to with whatever data I need to show.  I build automations triggered by grid views, and the list goes on.

kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Grid view. It's always there and is useful for all types of data, regardless of field types in the view itself.

Allen_Moldovan
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Grid  view, doesn't get enough TLC from those driving improvements. Gird view all the way!

nic
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Kanban all the way. I love moving a card from my stack to someone else's. Feels like real progress! :🗂

Karlstens
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Gallery View reigns supreme, with its magic multi-file upload button that creates multiple records, that's not found anywhere else.

Karlstens_0-1681590480252.png

This power, it's overwhelming!

Karlstens_1-1681590519983.png

PS: Can we please have this feature added to the Grid View?