cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suritech
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello

I have a typeform with 50+ questions. When I am mapping it to AirTable, I am required to map it field by field - which requires me to go into AirTable and create a header for each individual question. 

This seems quite cumbersome, is there a faster method that I am not figuring out? 
Secondly, what happens in the future if an additional question was added to typeform - I assume without it being mapped, there would be data loss. I am doing this for a client and need to ensure best practices. 

This process also exists in reverse where I've got the typeform extensive from the AirTable database. 

Thanks in advance. 

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Instead of using TypeForm, you may want to take a look at Fillout’s advanced forms for Airtable.

Fillout lets you drag-and-drop your Airtable fields onto your form, so you don’t need to do double data entry in both locations.

If the field exists in one place, it will automatically exist in the other place. 

Also, you can never lose any data because it stores all of your form submissions on their website. 

Additionally, Fillout offers dozens of advanced features for Airtable, including the ability to update Airtable records from a form, add new linked records from a form, and much much more.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld

I don't think you're missing anything. Typeform needs to know which Airtable fields to put what data in and so that mapping process needs to be done; I had to do a similar thing for Jotform too