1509 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dybstd
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have a table filled with applicants. I am trying to automate the process of sending rejection emails. My triggers are set to when a record matches a condition (particular stage and a checkbox is blank). I receive no errors while testing and can see all the matching records. Despite the automation being "on" it has not sent any emails. 

One thing to note is I had all the relevant applicants set to this stage before creating the automation but not sure if that makes a difference

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pressGO_design
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Automations won’t work on records that met the trigger criteria before the automation was turned on. If you want to have that automation run on those records, you need to re-trigger them by removing and then resetting the conditions. (You might try simply checking and then unchecking the box to see if that works; otherwise you need to change both conditions.)

You can also run live tests in the Automations panel by using the button to the right of the Run History. I think it’s called Test Automation? It doesn’t generate a preview, it actually runs the automation as written. 

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
pressGO_design
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Automations won’t work on records that met the trigger criteria before the automation was turned on. If you want to have that automation run on those records, you need to re-trigger them by removing and then resetting the conditions. (You might try simply checking and then unchecking the box to see if that works; otherwise you need to change both conditions.)

You can also run live tests in the Automations panel by using the button to the right of the Run History. I think it’s called Test Automation? It doesn’t generate a preview, it actually runs the automation as written.