468 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nchang
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am trying to create an automation that sends an email or a slack notification when a record matches conditions when X is one month from now. However, I received the following message. I have included two screens shots (a) the trigger and (b) the table and conditions chosen. Can anyone advise me to how to fix this issue? 

Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 7.08.38 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 7.09.20 AM.png

3 Replies 3
Sara
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi, to test your automation you have to create a new record that meet the condition.. so, if today is November 21, you need to create a record that has due date equal to October 21. In this way you will find this record in the "Search" of the automation and you can test it

Appreciate it! This helped. Now I have an issue with this. Please advise. I tried it with email and now with adding a user. I am getting an error with the "To" input as empty. 

Screenshot 2023-11-22 at 7.44.22 AM.png

Sara
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi, what plan do you have? Because if you have the free version, you can only send emails to collaborators of the base that are stored in a column. If the people are always the same people, you can type the email in the "To" without storing it in a column.