cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ricky_Peterika
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Ricky_Peterika_0-1707616404749.png

=XLOOKUP(9,Table2[max],Table2[tier],,1) Trying to recreate this with automation but keep getting a list error.

Have two tables: Projects and Fees, Projects has a number field, and Fees has a list of pricing tiers with a max number field. I want link fee data by automating the record link between Projects and Fees based on match the Project number field within a Fee Tier.

See below, ignore first two setup steps, Find records find the Tier, but the last step fails due to "insufficient permissions"

Ricky_Peterika_1-1707616731524.png

Ricky_Peterika_3-1707616985416.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

I set up an automation here that (I think) does the same thing and seems to work fine:

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 10.32.34 AM.png

Key difference is that I'm using the list of record IDs from the Find Record action

As to why you're facing that error, do you have any field permissions set for that linked field maybe?

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

I set up an automation here that (I think) does the same thing and seems to work fine:

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 10.32.34 AM.png

Key difference is that I'm using the list of record IDs from the Find Record action

As to why you're facing that error, do you have any field permissions set for that linked field maybe?

Ricky_Peterika
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

List of record IDs was the issue - thanks Adam!