cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
isobelhoward
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there,

I am aware of the 100 unique email limit per day on AT, and I am trying to find a solution. Is there a limit to how many emails you can send on the SendGrid extension? I can't seem to find this info in the documentation.

Thanks

5 Replies 5

The SendGrid extension is limited by whatever your SendGrid pricing plan is. However, the big problem with the SendGrid extension is that it cannot be automated in any way.

You can fully automate your emails with Make, and you are free to use Make’s SendGrid automations or Make’s Gmail automations or Make’s Outlook automations or Make’s MailGun automations or Make’s BigMailer automations or whatever email service you’d like to use.

There are no inherent limitations when sending emails with Make, except for any limitations the email sending company may impose on you due to your pricing plan with them.

There can be a bit of a learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video for Make, along with the links to a few other Make training resources.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld

TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Send the emails via the Gmail or Outlook automation actions instead; those have no limits

That is not true. As I said above, Airtable has placed strict limits on the Gmail automations. (They may have done the same with Outlook too.)

Adam, you may have been thinking that Google emails don’t have the 100 recipients per day limitation, but that is very different from saying that there aren’t any limits. This page states Google emails have several limitations (most of which don’t affect most users).

Ooh yeah good point, thanks for clarifying!