Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Help with repeating task for Twilio SMS

Topic Labels: Automations
Solved
Jump to Solution
497 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alicestrikes
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there,

I am new to using automations and hopeful this is something I'm just overlooking. I'm having trouble with an automation for a "Shift Reminder" SMS.

Goal is:
1. At a Trigger time find records with a Start Date of "day after" trigger
2. Send SMS to associated cell numbers with each trigger to remind of shift

I have no issues if there is only one record returned. The SMS goes through without issue. If there is a second record returned the first record SMS goes through but the second record SMS is ignored.

Would be so appreciative of any help! Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hmm, those screenshots look fine and it seems like it should work without issues.  Could you provide a screenshot of the "Find Records" action settings? 

If you could DM me a read-only invite link to a duplicated copy of your base with some example data I could take a look at this for you!

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hmm, those screenshots look fine and it seems like it should work without issues.  Could you provide a screenshot of the "Find Records" action settings? 

If you could DM me a read-only invite link to a duplicated copy of your base with some example data I could take a look at this for you!