cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rodolphe_Vidal
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello Airtable Community,

I hope you are all doing well and I hope that you will be able to help me with my little issue (little issue, but still trying to find the solution since weeks ahah)

I’m currently building the website of my company, and to explain you basically Users can choose different bots from the interface and it goes to our Airtable Table : “BotsSelection”:

The thing i’m trying to do it’s basically when “A_Activity” for exemple is “Active” I would like to automaticaly assign in “Used_Bot” the “Bot_A” id (if the Bot A and the Bot B is “Active” add id of Bot A and B etc, etc…).

I tried to use Automation :

So basically the issue is it work when it’s only one field who is updated, if I repeat this automation for every bots but the issue is it will delete the previous data instead of just adding one :

Can you help me with my problem?

Thanks a lot

2 Replies 2

For any array type field: if you don’t want to override the current array with a new value and instead simply append the new value to the existing array, you need to include the value of the existing array then add a comma then add the new value to the end.

Thank you so much for your reply, so this is mean for exemple for every combinaison possible I would have to do an Automation to add or delete ? Like this for exemple :slightly_smiling_face:
Am I right :slightly_smiling_face: