Help

Looking for a way to fire a webhook when certain conditions are met.

Topic Labels: Automations Base design
789 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zeremeser
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey friends
'
I'm building an automation that will detect when a customer is in "Followup" status + 3 days have passed since he entered the list.

I want that when this condition is met (I have already built the condition) - the system will fire me a webhook with the customer's information.

I understood that this can be achieved via Run a Script but so far I have not been able to find the correct code.

If it is not possible to fire a webhook with the customer's information, I would appreciate your help in firing a webhook only with the record ID.

Has anyone tried and succeeded yet?

Thank you!

4 Replies 4

If you don't have much experience with code I would recommend you see if Zapier, Make etc have an integration that you could use instead?

@zeremeser 

1. If you don’t already have your own webhook, I would highly recommend using Make’s webhooks instead of Zapier. Make is infinitely more powerful & infinitely more customizable than Zapier, and Make is significantly cheaper than Zapier as well.

2. I have written all the automation scripts that you would ever need for these purposes in this thread, along with full instructions on how to use them.

3. There can be a bit of a learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video for Make, along with providing the link to Make’s free training courses. There are also many Make experts hanging out there who can answer other Make questions.

4. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld 

zeremeser
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

The truth is that I added a code with a webhook through Airtable automation, this is the code I added:

zeremeser_0-1687090859264.png

But I would be very happy to find a way to do this automation without running the Airtable PRO account 🙂
Do you know a way? @ScottWorld 

I think you can run Airtable's scripting extension with a free account, but I'm not 100% sure.