Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Updating Multiple Records Triggered By Date

Topic Labels: Automations
1401 10
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Again Everyone. I had accidentally marked my post as solved but it is not, I will repost what I am struggling with

Below is my issue, I have been told about a "record ID" though I am unsure if this will work as I am trying to update a whole column of "Single Select" Statuses from "Booked" to "Completed" 

Hi, I am trying to create either a script or automation that will detect multiple records for me based on specific conditions. Then automatically changing their status

Noahbrown18_0-1712155625100.png

I have my trigger set up, If a record has a scheduled date that was one day ago and the status on it is "booked"

I want to then update anything under these conditions to "completed" 

I am having issues setting up the "updating" feature. 

Noahbrown18_1-1712155625097.png

my configuration is as shown. I have NEVER done this type of automation, so I am extremely confused on this. 

any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

10 Replies 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jennie,

The commenter above was providing " how to setup your automation so that users can change multiple records using the automation feature." though that is not what I am looking for. 

I am looking for an automation tool to mark any "booked" statuses to "completed" after one day calander day has passed. I either have not found an answer yet, or cannot interpret what was provided above as I am brand new to Airtable and am still struggling. 

Noahbrown18_0-1712246911807.png

Above is my current configuration, though I am still struggling with this. Hopefully we can both find help with these issues.