1378 6
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Janssen
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I'm putting together a website/CRM/internet stuff for a window cleaning business. 

I've looked at Jobber and it seems to offer everything we need but at $100+ per month it's pretty expensive. I tried kickserv which is about half the price for the features we need but my cursory exploration has not been impressive. 

I love Airtable and I bet the tools have already been developed to make it work. What sites like Jobber do is give an embeddable form that plugs the customer right into the database. They have another form that the worker can use to create an estimate and this of course all gets plugged right into the database. This can all go together and spit out an invoice. These are the main features I need to figure out for Airtable. 

Some other parts of the Jobber-type solution are things like CC processing and messaging. These are nice to have but aren't essential as long as the system can provide notifications when certain things happen. 

Any suggestions for tools/apps/whatever I can plug into Airtable to accomplish my goals? I'm a developer so I don't mind digging into the API a bit if I need to. 

TLDR, I need:

• Form for new customers
  • Form for estimates
  • Invoicing
6 Replies 6

Take a peek at interface designer. It allows you to build a customer facing UI/app on top of your Airtable backend. If you don't want form submitters to be paid base collaborators, you can also embed shared form views anywhere or pass links around to the workers.

SlavoPastor
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there! You can use WeWeb as your customer-facing front end. WeWeb has a native AirTable plugin so it is very easy to connect and work with the AirTable data.

Very interesting, thanks! 

Janssen

That looks great...

The problem with this is the pricetag... It looks like a great service but I'm not willing to pay $39+ a month just to build one form. 

ShlomoGreen

If all you need is a form then https://www.fillout.com/ is a good and cheap solution.