833 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anthony_Manniel
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello Everyone. I am new to Airtable and so far i’m loving it. I work at a law firm and we are creating a database that shows the settlement amount for cases for our attorneys as reference. I have 2 columns that I want to work in tandem. One column is designed Surgeries, for the amount of surgeries that person involved in the case had. The next column is Injuries. This shows which body parts were injured during the accident. I have color coded the Surgeries section. Let’s say if someone had 4 surgeries, that number would appear in orange. Can I then, in the following injuries column, have all 4 of the injuries appear in the same color to denote, each one of these body parts were surgically operated on? Also, if someone had 1 surgery but 3 body parts were injured, can I somehow color in just the body part that was operated on to match the color designed for 1 surgery?

I apologize if this is confusing. Please ask any questions and I’ll try to explain it better. Thank you very much for your time.

2 Replies 2

Hi @Anthony_Manniello,

Unfortunately, there is no conditional color control in Airtable, outside of choosing a single vertical color bar that appears to the left of each record.

Just like you, I would really love to see conditional color control for individual cells in Airtable. You may want to add this as a feature request in the #show-and-tell:product-suggestions category.

Anthony_Manniel
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Thank you Scott for letting me know. I will definitely submit this to suggestions. Have a great day.