cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Erikajim
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi

I want to have a small database to control my clients pending payments, the idea is to have a a way to see wich services are paid and wich services are not paid yet.  

And create a sort of query to search if for example one  particular client has bills that we need to collect, like a balance sheet of the amount that we need to bill to a particular client, and also a way to mark a bill as paid when the cliente makes the payment (for this I guess the checkbox is the best option)

I don't know if the explanaition is good enough, English is not my native language but what I want in spanish is Cuentas por cobrar, wich in English I think it is translated as accounts receivable

Is this possible on Airtable? How can I do this, I appreciate the ideas since I am a beginner on this system and I am not a programmer

1 Reply 1

Yeap it's possible!  Here's an example of how to handle it. 

You'd have a "Customers" table that contains all your customers:
Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 11.20.06 AM.png
A "Services" table where you note down the service that was provided, to which customer it was provided and how much it cost, etc

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 11.20.10 AM.png

An "Invoices" table where you would create each invoice whenever you wanted to bill a customer

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 11.20.19 AM.png

You could then create multiple "Service" records, and at the end of the month, create "Invoice" records for your customers, and link them to the appropriate "Service" records.  The rollup field would display the total amount billed for that invoice, and you could then mark the "Paid" checkbox once they've paid

Link to base