332 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChMiKu
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am looking for some guidance on how to move our progress invoicing to airtable.

We have been using Airtable for a few years now and it works great in having everything centralized. Mainly using it as a custom built CRM.

We are working on multiple projects simultaniously and need to submit progress claims to each of these projects monthly. Each project would have a minimum of one accepted Quote attached. Sometimes it has multiple accepted Quotes due to change orders...

I have set it up in a way that whenever a quote is accepted it creates multiple line items in the Tasks/Line items table. One for each of the line items within the accepted quote.

We then invoice a percentage of each of the line items at the end of every month.

Question is:

How do I set this up correctly to be able to do this the best way? Essentially I will need to pull the line items applicable for each approved quote within any given project and then apply a value for the qty (0.5 = 50% works well I think)

See below screenshot of the tables I already have set up. Any help or suggestions would be welcome.

The Sale items/Services tab holds records that are created for setting up the quotes. We pick multiple records from there and then push them as one to xero using either Zapier or Make.com

I am looking to set something up for the Invoice process that works similar as above but have not been able to wrap my head around it.

Thank you.

ChMiKu_0-1709068992967.png

0 Replies 0