828 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Claire_Daboudet
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello everyone. First sorry for my english, i’m French.

I am trying to do a Room Reservation template with place management on AirTable.
We are a team and we have three places to work. Because of covid, each room is limited to a number of places. Each room has different sort of workplace.

The goal is for each collaborator to book a room for an half day. With the help of the following informations :

• For the chosen date (half day) and a chosen room, how many available places there are in this room ?

• For the chosen date (half day) and a room, which type of workplace are available ?

• For the chosen date (half day) and a room, possibility to chose the type of workplace to book to finalize the reservation

For the moment, i have :

• A table for the rooms and their informations : Name, Number of places, Number of each type of workplace

• A table where enter a reservation :
    -Informations filled out by the collaborator who wants to book : Date, am or pm, Collaborator
    -Informations automatically displayed according to previous informations : Number of available places, Number of available places for each workplace
    -The field to choose the type of workplace to book (only possible if it’s available) filled out by the collaborator

Currently I don’t understand how to configure the following fields :

1. Number of available places
  2. Number of available places for each workplace
  3. The field to choose the type of workplace to book (only possible if it’s available)

If you have any suggestion it’ll be great :slightly_smiling_face:

0 Replies 0