cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Savanna_Sutherl
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,

I’m posting the following in here, since I can’t seem to find a single person who knows how to create what I’m looking for, using AirTable. I’ve repeatedly tried Fiverr, Upwork and Airtasker, with zero success. If there is anyone who is willing (and of course capable) of doing the following job, I’m more than happy to pay someone.

The following is basically what I have, and what I’m trying to achieve. I hope this is clear, and if not, I apologize in advance. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have a website that has 3 embedded AirTable forms on it (generated from two separate AirTable tables).

I have a decentralized project on the Ethereum Blockchain. As per the attached infographic, one sponsor can have many partners, but partner(s) can only have one sponsor, so technically, the amount of downstream partners can be infinite.

One of the AirTable forms is hidden (for direct referral registrations and it’s records need to be kept separate from those in the table that has two forms, so I can manually reconcile those records to make sure they’re not from competing teams’ affiliates).

I also need someone to translate the 3 embedded AirTable forms into multiple languages, to cater to my website visitors who wish to register on my site, because my website is available in 104-languages.

I also want to embed another table view (from the master table??) so that registered partners can check who their upline sponsors are, and sponsors can check see how many downstream partners they have etc (without revealing other sensitive information from registered partners e.g. name, and email address).

I need all the relevant records to automatically link, instead of manually cutting and pasting into the fields. Most of the records automatically reconcile with preexisting records, like new records from the embedded base’s forms on my site > records in the tables etc.

All data captured using the forms, are recorded for all registered partners in my network. Currently, I have a database with 116 partners records.

I just need someone who actually knows how to create one-to-many relationships using AirTable only. I’m not looking for someone who’s going to try to convince me to use something else, or review my dummy base (like previous people have), and break things in the process.

Thanks in advance. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Replies 3

Hi @Savanna_Sutherland,

I honestly got lost :grinning_face_with_big_eyes:

How about you make a video explaining the base and what you want to achieve? Id be willing to help you.

Btw, to avoid anyone messing with your base, always share a view only link (Or add them as view only collabs) so they can copy the base i to their workspace and work on it there.

Feel free to contact me on mohamedswellam@hotmail.com

BR,
Mo

Sounds like an awesome project!

I’d be happy to help consult on this however it’s not a project that we could tackle on a forum (If someone else wants to have a go at that - I’ll step aside :grinning_face_with_big_eyes:

feel fee to send me an email

I agree with you :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: dont think that someone can tackle this in a topic reply.