1855 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joern_Felgendre
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Is it possible to create a link/shortcut on the iPhone desktop to a specific table?
This would save time as two steps become obsolete: A) scrolling down for the right table once the Airtable App has been clicked. B) Clicking On the Table

4 Replies 4
Blake_Vansteen1
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Have you tried sending yourself the table link from your desktop and paste it into safari and then using the share button in safari to “add to home screen”? This is what we use for shortcuts for forms on our mobile devices.

Joern_Felgendre
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thanks for the quick reply!

I just tried it n the iPhone but safari gives me this error message when trying to load the link(url) to the table:

The page you requested is only accessible from the Airtable mobile app or from a desktop browser.

I tried it and get the same issue. If you click the link that says “open in app” it will take you there but is definitely not ideal.

Amos_Rendao

Yeah, it would definitely be nice to click one button on home screen that takes you to a particular table (and bonus if you can go to a particular view) within the airtable app.

Using links to shared views doesn't maintain grouping and such that you can experience in app.
And trying to go to particular table asks you to log in on safari.

Thanks,