794 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Toni_Dymon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I need to set a Due Date based off the meeting date which would all live in the same row.

For example, if the event date is 7/29/21 and the task is due 10 days before the even I would need the due date for this task to auto-populate 7/19/21.

I have tried using the DATE ADD function but this only allows the same number of days for the whole row. I would need a different formula used in each row since every task has different timelines.

4 Replies 4

Then you should have a column for {Number of Days} so each record can have differing values, and adjust your formula for the due data to be

DATEADD({Event Date}, {Number of Days}, 'days')

Great, thank you so much Kamille! It looks like when I do this it is subtracting one from the due date. For example, when the event date is 7/29 and I leave number of days blank it calculates the due date at 7/28. Also if I put 1 in the Number of Days field it is calculating 7/29 the same day. Is this how it should be working. Ideally when I put 1 in the number of days field I would like it to add one day to the event date.

Turn off “use same timezone for everyone” or whatever its called in the field’s formatting settings.

Toni_Dymon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Great, the worked perfectly! Thank you very much :slightly_smiling_face: