289 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Traci_Dennis
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have two existing bases in the same workspace on a Team plan. The new dynamic filter option appears in one of the bases as an option for new and existing linked record columns. It does not appear as an option in the other base, either on existing linked record columns or new ones. All of the linked records use text fields for the primary key. What makes dynamic filters appear as an option in one base but not another? 

Thank you

4 Replies 4
davehyndman
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Sorry, nothing to help here but I am having the same issue though worse/different. I am yet to see the dynamic filtering in linked record fields in any base/table/field. It's just not appearing as an option.

I am on a paid plan (Team) and a fairly experienced Airtable user. 🤷‍♂️

Joe_Svingala
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

We're in a similar situation, we're on enterprise and for almost 4 years now, and only the AI Suggestion feature appeared to us - dynamic filtering is missing

Ah, in the release post they mentioned they're still releasing it, so probably just need to give it a couple of days!

Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 11.29.44 AM.png

I've had the feature enabled on a few bases about 3-4 hours ago. However, starting a new base in that same Teams workspace, the option is not available on my newly created base.

My guess is that Airtable are still rolling this feature out.