Help

Upcoming database upgrades. Airtable functionality will be reduced for ~15 minutes at 06:00 UTC on Feb. 4 / 10:00 pm PT on Feb. 3. Learn more here

e-Signatures for Attachments

Topic Labels: Base design
221 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m looking for a solution for adding e-signature approvals for invoice attachments to a record. Basically I’m trying to track invoice approvals, but need to be able to add an e-signature when someone approves the invoice for payment. Any ideas?

5 Replies 5

Hi @Lisa_Unruh,
PandaDoc and Documint both have extensions for airtable and can handle the e-signature requirements.

@Vivid-Squid I wasn’t familiar with the e-signature feature of DocuMint?

@Lisa_Unruh You can really choose any e-signature platform that you’d like, and integrate it with Airtable using Make.com. One particularly popular & easy-to-use e-signature platform is HelloSign.com, but there are dozens more to choose from:

p.s. If you have a budget for your e-Signature project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable & Make consultant to help you with this, please feel free to contact me through my website:

Airtable consultant — ScottWorld

Thanks for the suggestions! I didn’t see PandaDoc listed as an extension option. Documint requires you to agree to giving them access to your Base’s data and users. We’re not willing to do that. I can’t imagine anyone would be.

I answered this question too fast, and didn’t validate what I thought was true. :see_no_evil:

Ah, thanks! I was getting excited there for a minute! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This is not a DocuMint requirement, this is an Airtable requirement. Currently, Airtable’s API requires you to open up full access to your entire base in order to pull information from it.