Help

Has anyone integrated Airtable with Salesforce?

Topic Labels: Base design Integrations Sync
1486 8
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rduke
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I manage an instance of SF at a company of 50+ employees. I would like to build an airtable base that generally mirrors it, but is better, and then establish a sync between the base I build and Salesforce. Has anyone done anything like this? Was the documentation helpful enough for me to rely on it to do a project like this?

8 Replies 8

I haven't looked into the Salesforce integration, but you might want to know that Airtable recently changed its tiers so that the Salesforce integration is now only available to the Business and Enterprise plans, which is more than double the cost of what it used to be.

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

@rduke

You may want to check out Makes’s Salesforce integrations, which allows you to build your own custom syncing solution between Salesforce and Airtable.

There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video to help. I also provide the links to a few other Make training resources there as well.

Are these automated messages?  Or are you actually putting thought into these posts?  Kind of spammy with the affiliate links…

rduke
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Are you bored with nothing to do? Offer help or bounce. Kind of jerky with the unhelpful posting...

Totally agree, @rduke. Check out his profile. Notice that he has been a member of the community since 2019, yet he has never once given any help to anybody in almost 5 years now.

cshaw314
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey @rduke - I know it's been a while since this was posted. What was your result? I am looking to do similar things for my org where Airtable is the main user interface but all data is fed back to salesforce. Would love to know what worked or didn't work for you! Thanks! 

David6
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey @rduke  @cshaw314 - I have developed an extension(Salesforce Connector ) that allows you to create, update, and delete data in Salesforce using information from Airtable. Additionally, it can synchronize reports and data from Salesforce. If you're interested, you can try it out to see if it meets your needs.

matthew_b
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

hey! not sure if you already found a solution here, but you might want to consider Whalesync.

we have Salesforce and Airtable connectors and can even handle 2-way sync.