cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elad
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi everyone,

I'm new to Airtable and currently working on a final project for a company as part of my studies. I’m trying to set up a Timeline View for apartment bookings, but I’ve run into a few challenges:

1. I need the timeline to display all the apartments, not just the ones that already have bookings assigned. I could potentially solve this by creating a dummy booking and assigning it to past dates, but I’d prefer a cleaner solution.
  2. The list of bookings on the side should be filtered to show only the bookings that haven’t been fully assigned yet (where "Beds Remaining to Assign" is greater than zero).
  3. A single booking should be able to be assigned to multiple apartments until the "Beds Remaining to Assign" reaches zero.

Has anyone encountered similar challenges or have any suggestions on how to achieve this?

Thanks in advance for your help!

2 Replies 2
Workflow_heroes
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Quick question before launching in a solution. Should this be in an interface? Or is it per se a view?

thanks!
It should be something like a timeline I think ,It shouldn't be an interface.
It's not possible in Airtable? If that is not possible Do you have a recommendation on how to do this?