Help

Re: How do I make one table update another table?

1735 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aaron_Ah_Yuk
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I’m going to be really specific. I will have a medal tally which I want to be updated by many different event tables. These event tables will basically have an empty field to put in the winners’ name. Then depending on which fields are selected for Gold, Silver or Bronze, that will populate my Medal Tally tabe. How do I do that? Please help me!

11 Replies 11

Hi @Mohamed_Swellam,

Thank you again. I copied it and it worked for mine. Just want to know how do I share that Pivot Table or embed it on a website? Am I able to copy the contents to a table, then sort it by which schools have the highest medals and then embed it? Sorry these are probably finally my questions.

Hi @Aaron_Ah_Yuk,

Im glad it worked. :slightly_smiling_face:

For the Pivot Table, you cannot embed it to your website. The only way to do so would be to take a screenshot of it and add it, it cannot be dynamic.

For the table itself, you can embed it to your website, see this help article.

If you want, you can embed the entire base, this will show the Pivot table as well. (im assuming)

Feel free to ask any questions, this is a community and we all are trying to help each other :slightly_smiling_face: Id just ask you to mark the answer so others might find it helpful.

BR,
Mo