Help

Re: I'm new to airtable and need to build a complex project. Could you help me get started?

397 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Walle_Thibaut
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Everyone,

As mentioned I’m new to airtable and I’m trying to build an app / project management tool to help me run my business.
We are an e-learning platform creating and distributing courses through our website.
My challenge is that I have several grades (Grade 5, 6 ,7 8, 9 , 10, 11, 12, 13). Under these grades I have different Subjects/ Courses (Maths, physics, Chemistry, Eng Literature etc…) and that each of the courses are composed with lessons, topics and sub topics.
If I am not getting a clean structure, I’m afraid I will get lost very quickly.

The idea here is to be able to track the production progress from top (Grades) to bottom (Sub topics) using different status (Not started, Techer recruited, Pre production, Production, Post production, Publishing , review etc…)
Each of these status should be link to a speciffic piece of content and at the top, I should be able to identify the progress for each grades, courses, and lessons.
Does anyone has an idea of how t get started?

Thanks in advance fr your help.

1 Reply 1
Mario_Araujo
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi there,

At softr.io, we created two templates that can probably help you get started:

Both include the Airtable base that you can copy and use as a baseline, plus the front-end.

I hope this helps,
Mario from Softr