88 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hamishwalde
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have a table that has a column, lets call it Food. I want to create datasheets for the drop down options I have set up for the food column and I am looking for a way to cater a page set up based off what drop down option is selected. 

For example: There are two drop down options. Option one is Soda and option two is Carrot. Some important information about soda would be sugar content, manufacturer, calories, etc... and some important information about Carrots would be, pesticide use, region grown, etc... I have all of these bits of information created in my table and I now want to be able to print of datasheets showing the information. The problem I have is that I don't want to display the same information for both Soda and Carrots because only certain fields apply to each. 

So my question is, is it possible to create separate page designer layouts for specific field values in a table? If not is there a clever workaround I am missing to make it possible. 

Thank you in advance for the help! 

1 Reply 1

I don't think so I'm afraid.  The workaround would be to install multiple Page Designer extensions, one for each design