248 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ghallett
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am a project manager for a consulting company. We have a bank of questions we ask during our client interviews. I'd like to be able to create a process where our consultants can select specific questions from the master list based on the role of the person being interviewed and then be able to enter the specific answers to those questions for that interviewee. 

So, Consultant selects a subset of Interview Questions and enters the responses to those selected questions on the Interviewee record. 

Is there a way to do this in single base?

2 Replies 2
Dan_Montoya
Community Manager
Community Manager

Forms can have conditional fields.  In the published form, the field "store number" only shows up after the check box is checked.

Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 11.43.11 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-02-09 at 11.44.13 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-02-09 at 11.44.07 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-02-09 at 11.43.45 AM.png

Expanding slightly on Dan's solution, I think I might create a single select field that contained all the possible roles.  From there, I would give each question a conditional display based on the role that was selected in the single select field

The workflow for the consultants would then be to just open the form and select the role via the single select, and the rest of the form would update accordingly