cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi all.

I currently on Pro plan and trying to build an event registration system and can’t seem to achieve what I want in my event registration form.

In the event registration form, I can fill in my personal details and register as an individual participant, a group or a company. If I select a group or company, I would like to be able to enter personal details of multiple participants (including myself).

What would be the best way to do this? Please do recommend other form-builder tools e.g. jotform, typeform, formstack etc which is able to achieve my use case. The integration I am using is zapier/integromat.

Thanks!

2 Replies 2
Nicolas_Grenie
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Brendon :wave:

[disclaimer] I work for Typeform [/disclaimer]

I believe that’s something that doable using Typeform
We have a few templates for this exact use case, how to register RSVPs for an event.

You can personalize the look and feel of the form as well as the questions you are going to ask.
We even have logic jumps, so you only ask the relevant questions to the right people.

Here is an example on how to do to multiple entries.

Also we have a native integration with Airtable, and we connect with Integromat and Zapier.

Hope it finds you well :winking_face:

Hi Nicolas, I’ve checked out your solution and sounds like a good idea being able to create repeating set of questions based on the ‘Add more?’ question prompt. However, my users are more used to filling in forms where they can see all fields as they fill them in due to the need for context. I simply need a ‘table’ as a field input. Nevertheless, I will definitely have clients with use cases that type form fits. Thanks anyway! I’m still looking out for a solution!