cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Admin_JIB
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi everyone!

As i’m discovering more and more about the potential of automations and apps in Airtable, i’ve recently come up with a project idea that I think Airtable can handle with the proper setup.

Basically I would like to create an automated jobcenter where individuals could signup through a form where they input a certain amount of variables (which area they live in, what type of company they want to work for etc.). Parallel to this, companies can select their own criteria as well as location and create new job opportunities with similar criteria.

What I’m trying to achieve in terms of automation is that the match of several criteria (location+type of job) between individuals and jobs would result in a notification email sent to the individual to alert them of a new job matching their criteria.

If I understand correctly the current possibilities of Airtable, this type of multi criteria matching isn’t possible straightforward. But i believe there might be a workaround or some kind of automation using a complementary tool like Google Spreadsheet and automation tools like Integromat or Zapier.

I hope i can find someone here that has already been facing a similar use-case or has more experience on Airtable to figure a way to make all this work.

If doable, that’d be a really cool template many other people could use!

Thanks a lot!

1 Reply 1

Yes, this would be possible to do with JavaScripting or Integromat. (I would not use Zapier for this, as it is not fully-featured.)

If you have a budget for this project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant & Registered Integromat Partner to help you create this, please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com.