So I want to start hiring and streamlining the whole process - AirTable looks like the perfect fit - not too overly complicated and keep it simple.
Basically here is what I am after - I’d like to know how I can acheive this:
- I need to have a business process flow map - I know you have a Block that creates flow chart. I would like this flow chart to clearly show required inputs and outputs for a task/s - is this possible
- I’d like employees to be able to input into forms the output of a task and have it tracked to that recurring buisness process - I’d like to be able to clearly see which business processes are waiting on who (so do I need to get something to my employees or do they need something from me?)
- Assign these processes to users - this should be fairly straightforward
- Ideally I will have tasks that are recurring - whether that be daily, weekly etc. I’d like to keep a track of this for each of the recurring occurences - has it been done - who’s waiting on what?
- Allow employees to lodge timesheets - and allow those timesheets to be related to the recurring tasks they are doing in some way (all though on the form I wouldn’t want them to see all tasks currently being done by everyone else)
Any input much appreciated - thanks!