429 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matt_stewart1
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I have a table built in Tableau that appears fine on screen, showing the currency fields with 2 decimals.

In the past i had to export as crosstab csv and then use CSV import extension to update records in Airtable. Now i want to just use a directly synced table from the Tableau integration, but it is not working.

1. Biggest issue is currency fields are importing as rounded whole dollars, losing the decimals.

2. Also noticing that currency fields are coming in as text field and unable to convert to currency field.

I have tried changing the number format in Tableau using Number (standard), Number (custom), Currency (standard),Currency (custom), and Automatic. Nothing works.

Any ideas?

Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 7.25.10 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 7.24.25 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 7.24.14 AM.png

   

2 Replies 2
pauloasilva
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Matt,

I am importing a csv file from Google Sheets and I am having the exact same problem (all numbers round up on import). Have you found the solution for the problem described above? Thank you in advance for yout time and advice 🙂 Paulo

superglow
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I'm having the same issue but with a regular CSV file that I've downloaded from Google Sheets. Frustrating.

Looking forward to getting an answer here.