cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Camilla_Blasi_F
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi all,

I have a couple fields in my base where the values are reviewed every few months (i.e. risk score increases or decreases according to mitigation measures).

I would be interested in plotting how for example the risk score for a particular risk has changed over the course of the project. I know I can expand view and see how that record has been edited over time but I was wondering if there is a way to monitor changes to a particular field so that the data can be extracted automatically for graphs and tables etc…

The only other thing I can think of is creating a new field every time the values are reviewed and then hiding them from view but that would just create so many fields over time.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Camilla

13 Replies 13

Thank you, I will try and see if I can implement this approach

Hi,

Just been thinking about this approach. Struggling a bit with the if statement for the formula field to introduce the delay. In my mind it should be something like: if risk score column changes, change value here after x number of hours? Just not sure how to go about writing that in the field formula.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Camilla

kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

My website has an article about introducing a delay for running an automation on an attachment field. This method actually works for any manually edited field.

I see, amazing thanks!