Help

Re: User Access - How can I limit the ability for users to add Interface users to the Base

Solved
Jump to Solution
1002 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LL-Jake
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We've added Interface-only users to our AirTable Interface. How can I prevent users from adding them to the full Base?  The Base contains sensitive data that Interface-only users should not have access to.  I've noticed multiple times that Base users have invited Interface-only users to the Base.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hmm, to restrict users from inviting other users to an interface, you can check out this article

I wasn't aware interface only users were able to invite people to the full base actually, that sounds like it shouldn't be possible.  Hopefully someone else can shed some light on that

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
caruso0782
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

HI @LL-Jake  At the moment you can not use interface on mobiles. Actually Airtable on mobile is a (bit) **bleep**. There working on it but like all good things they take time. But i hope with enough comments and demand on the community board they speed up the launch as I need it asap! 🙂

TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hmm, to restrict users from inviting other users to an interface, you can check out this article

I wasn't aware interface only users were able to invite people to the full base actually, that sounds like it shouldn't be possible.  Hopefully someone else can shed some light on that