1224 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Puneet_Sachdeva
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I want to use airtable to collect applications from people for a program. One of the questions is asking for the applicants teammates (which could be any number) and for each teammates I want to ask for email, location, role, affiliation, etc etc basically a lot of different qualities. Screendoor has a way to do this using table inputs, but anyone know of a way to do this in airtable?

1 Reply 1

From the backend, your base would be setup with both an application table & a teammates table. Then, you would link the 2 tables together: each application in the application table would be linked to several teammates in the teammate table.

However, Airtable does not allow creation of linked records via a form.

So you would likely need to turn to external automations & integrations to handle this. If you could find a form software (Gravity Forms? Formstack? JotForm?) that supports handling multiple applicants in the way that you need, then I’m assuming that you could automate the procedure of getting that submitted data into the appropriate places in Airtable using Integromat or Zapier.

It’s possible that someone else might have some other ideas for you as well!