Help

Welcome to the Airtable Community! If you're new here, check out our Getting Started area to get the most out of your community experience.

Airtable - Amazon S3 Bucket Integration

Solved
Jump to Solution
556 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any option available to integrate Airtable and Amazon S3 Bucket for transferring data to and fro? If yes. please guide me with third party tools as well as how can I create by myself.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

You can use Make.com to send attachments from Airtable to your S3 Bucket.

If you want to get files out of your S3 bucket, the files need to be set to public, and you can use those public urls to attach them to Airtable.

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4

You can use Make.com to send attachments from Airtable to your S3 Bucket.

If you want to get files out of your S3 bucket, the files need to be set to public, and you can use those public urls to attach them to Airtable.

It'd be so nice to swap out Airtable's S3 with our own, so the interface works out of the box, and our own CDN as the backend for all the files we upload.

Can you please elaborate it more?

Make is an integration service provider. You can use it to connect Airtable with your S3 bucket.

You will need to create a Make account. They have a free tier that may work for your needs, and a range of monthly subscription levels if you need more features.