443 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kschnaenberg
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Anyone have success syncing event details between Airtable and EventBrite?  Make.com only seems to tie to date and name of event, none of the detail fields appear to be mappable.  

3 Replies 3

It seems like Make's EventBrite integrations don't natively offer all the functionality that you might be looking for with EventBrite, such as "List all of my events" or "Get the details of an event".

I think this might be because EventBrite recently updated their API, so Make might not have caught up to the new changes yet. I submitted a feature request here on the Make website, and you can upvote my suggestion.

However, if you use the EventBrite "Make an API Call" module, you can write your own custom API calls to get all the information that you would like to retrieve from EventBrite.

By writing your own custom API calls, you would essentially be able to to custom-code your own syncing solution between Airtable and EventBrite.

For example, to get all the details of a particular event, check out the screenshot below. This is how you would set it up in Make.

You can learn more about EventBrite's API on the EventBrite API documentation website here

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consultant — ScottWorld 

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 2.24.33 PM.png

Not sure what you're looking for, but here're the available fields with Zapier's "Create Event" for Eventbrite in case it's helpful!

Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 11.15.21 AM.png

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

All of that functionality you just showed in that screenshot is already natively available in Make’s native EventBrite modules.

The “Create an Event” module already has all of that functionality.

Furthermore, the original author is already using Make, and Zapier would be a MASSIVE DOWNGRADE to Make, as I explain in detail in this thread comparing Make vs. Zapier.