766 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jelani_Herry
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I will like to add a button to each record that once press will initiate a Curl request based on Records defined in that specific row.

4 Replies 4

Welcome to the Airtable community!

Do you have a specific question about using scripting to do this? Do you have a code sample that you want help with?

Jelani_Herry
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thank you. Are we able to add third party library to the script? I would like to integrate Twilio calling using a scripting button and want to know if this is even possible.

Hi Jelani,

I’m fairly certain you can acheive what you need with the Data Fetcher app.

You can run curl/ API requests for every record in a view, and use record data in those requests. So you could use a filter to move the requests into a view, then use the app to run an API request.

You can import a cURL command to get quickly started.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Scripts in Airtable are one file long and do not provide native support for libraries. However, there are creative ways of accessing libraries, such as including an entire minified library in the script file itself (if it is small enough) or retrieving the library file from another source such as a cdn and running eval.

On the other hand, often it is possible to use integrate with an API directly without using a library if there is clear enough documentation.