3799 6
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mark_Davis1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m updating a wildfire refugee map based on data from airtable. I’m using ArcGIS and it can import CSV from a URL. My goal is to make a job that runs hourly (or when the table is updated) that creates a CSV and uploads it somewhere.

6 Replies 6
Moe
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

If you are interested in third-party solutions, we’ve built a tool that allows you to export an Airtable view as a CSV file hosted on a fixed URL. And it updates the data hourly.

Welcome to the Airtable community!

Scripts run from the Scripting App cannot run on a schedule. They only run when a button is pressed.

Scripts run as Scripting actions in Automations can be run automatically, but the scheduling is not exact. A script set to run on the hour every hour might run several minutes after the hour at times.

Hi, I am looking to automate the CSV export to SFTP location. Is that possible with your extension?
Thanks!

Here is a simple api for csv export if this helps. You will be able to use it in a scheduled script.

Details can be found here

It will only work with the parameters so any issues check the documentation for assistance or reach out :slightly_smiling_face:

https://csv-getter-for-airtable.ew.r.appspot.com/all-csv?bid=<your_base_id>&apik=<your_api_key>&tname=<your_table_name>

Feedback welcome!!

GavinA
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

While the above example is simple to use I really recommend using version 2 which only requires one extra step, but is a lot more secure - and the unique URL generated is a lot more usable :slightly_smiling_face:

GavinA
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

www.csvgetter.com now makes this very easy. Here is an example of how to use it to schedule,a backup